FREE SAMPLES WITH EVERY ORDER
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The epidermis is the outmost layer of our skin. It’s made of dead skin cells that protect our skin from harmful factors such as heat and sunlight. The dead skin cells are supposed to come off naturally and be replaced by new ones, but sometimes they accumulate and develop into a thick and hard layer.
The key ingredients of Foot Peeling Pack are glycolic acid, lactic acid, alcohol, and arginine.
• Glycolic acid and lactic acid are Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) and they break the bonds between skin cells to activate exfoliation.
• Alcohol softens the outer layer of the skin so dead skin cells can easily come off.
• Arginine, an alkaline amino acid, neutralizes AHAs to balance the pH level of the formula and prevent potential skin damage.
• In addition to that, carefully selected herbal extracts hydrate, soothe, and refresh your skin to minimize irritation.
How to use:
**Needed – scissors and pair of slippers.
1. Prepare Foot Peeling Kit, scissors and slippers.
2. Remove any nail polish, nail arts and accessories from your feet.
3. Wipe your feet thoroughly with a towelette.
4. Take out a Foot Peeling Pack.
5. Cut the wrap in the middle as illustrated.
6. Place a bootie on each foot. Make sure to place your feet between the fabric liners.
7. Secure the wraps with sticker tabs.
* Do NOT use the product if you are pregnant.
* If you would like to move around while the mask is on, wear slip-resistant slippers over the product as you may slip.
Morning or Night